1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

We are under attack

Discussion in 'News Links' started by MrChris, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Les Carter

Les Carter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  2. p238shooter

p238shooter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    It has been 4 years since the Democrat Obama era where before that they were trying to backdoor our 2A rights to the trash can twisting and ignoring our Constitution. Now they have the ball rolling, open blatant lies ignored, open visible cheating ignored, openly talking about their agenda with big $ support, putting their twisted agenda forward in plain sight with no repercussions and no legal challenges, just yahoos from the basement dwellers. I do not think the next 4 years of suppressing our 2A rights will be of the same soft push we have had in the past.

3. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Everyone needs to plan ahead and consider what may happen and make preparations for their response.

druryj and RETOKSQUID like this.
  4. Aries

Aries Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    There isn't really anything new here, except the social media aspect. The only names I really recognized in the email are his and Kirsten Joy Weiss (who I never really thought of as an "influencer") and neither of them are old enough to remember that this has been going on for 40 years (longer really, but at least all of my adult life).

We've made some gains in some respects, and lost some ground in some. But there has been a constant, evolving threat against gun rights for as long as I can remember. It's not going to go away.

No doubt about it... the threat is going to be intense for at least the next 2-4 years.

i really like Colion Noir... he seems very intelligent and articulate. He's a very good spokesman for 2A supporters.

Beau B, n2soonerz, THAT Gurl and 2 others like this.
  5. Timmy59

Timmy59 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    They are called FUDDS and there is a fair number of them, they'll be stubborn jacka$$es until death or a major event..