We need to set up an old fart get-together.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would it be better for a get-together to do it for breakfast or lunch on Saturday the 30th than for dinner the 29th? We would not have to fight the dinner crowd and wouldn't likely be rushed out by staff if we wanted to hang out and visit.

Anyone's thoughts?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My vote would be lunch on the 30th. Some folks might come from a fair distance and would need to leave awfully early to get there for breakfast.

Most of the old people I know get up really early..............isn't that what old people do every day????:anyone:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t do it the night of May 29, but I can on May 30th.

And I vote no steenkin cigar bar either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Most of the old people I know get up really early..............isn't that what old people do every day????:anyone:
I don't get up really early every day. I sleep until I wake up.

Sometimes it's early, sometimes it's later...then I drink coffee for a couple of hours until I feel halfway human and then get ready to get out and face the world, if it is a week day and I'm working.

On the weekends if I'm lucky I sleep in and then maybe take a nap or two depending on what I have going on, which is usually nothing.

I have a very flexible work schedule and no wife to nag me about getting things done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom