We need to support this site now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadrunner70

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think @Okuma said he gets $1 from each shirt. It would at least provide some advertisement for the site to wear it around town.
Well good to know. Think the price can be increase on them for sure imo. Don't get me wrong $15 for a graphic t-shirt is a bargain, but i think $20-25 is more than reasonable/average price.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
how ridiculous! you of all people know how much bandwidth you consume on OSA.
stump up and pull your own load.

I just upped with a lifetime option and challenge you to do the same.

Ha. My bandwidth doesn’t even compare to yours.

Go ahead and pony up for both of us.

Roadrunner70

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paypal is not friendly to firearms. Kind of makes it a non-option for a site like this.
Nor are some Credit Cards now days. Some flag/deny transactions for "Gun related" items. Guns and ammo mainly. Had this happen to me for Armlist, MidwayUSA, even a local gun store. I had to call the CC company each time to get the transaction or store whitelisted for my account. Which can take a few days to get whitelisted. Clear agenda is evident.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nor are some Credit Cards now days. Some flag/deny transactions for "Gun related" items. Guns and ammo mainly. Had this happen to me for Armlist, MidwayUSA, even a local gun store. I had to call the CC company each time to get the transaction or store whitelisted for my account. Which can take a few days to get whitelisted. Clear agenda is evident.
I see the supporter banner under your name now. Thank you. And I apologize if I miss judged your character.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom