We need to support this site now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we want OSA swag, I vote for a face mask I can wear around to offend all of the granola eating snowflakes. I hate face mask but if I have to wear one occasionally it might as well be one I like. I will support this forum, I don’t post much but I read all the time. I enjoy the smart a$$ comments, discussions and outlandish arguments around here. I have bought a few firearms and accessories over the years and met some great people at OSA. I like being able to see the classifieds and that helped me make up my mind to join this group. I had no idea I’d hang around as long as I have but it’s a good place to visit and chill with like minded folks. Keep up the good work, places like this are getting harder to find every day. I’m glad we have the option to help out instead of you just shutting it down.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’ll be neat to see how many of the 26,000 members join the 300’ish of us that support them and give em such a great platform.
Most (all?) forums I've seen that have thousands of members usually only have a small percentage that are regulars.

The majority only post until their problem is solved, their item is sold, or (lol, you can see where this is going).
:drunk2:

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, it's quite a pleasure to see the outpouring of support for our forum. It makes me proud of all of ya'll.

Maybe I am the only one who is using the mobile platform, couldn't see all the sponsor/badges. Switched to desktop mode then can see it. I assume maybe that is what @Okuma is speaking of for upgrades to the site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom