We need to support this site now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK ANYONE THAT HAS NOT SUPPORTED THE SITE YET
IMG_0156.GIF

Last edited:

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supporting this site is a no brainer for me and I would think most anyone else who has used it for years. Moneys tight, I get it. But if we don’t support it and they shut down we will have no one to blame but ourselves. Those who have supported kudos, those on the fence, balls in your court. Do something about it. If your a true A2 support and you enjoy being here put your money on the table!

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supporting this site is a no brainer for me and I would think most anyone else who has used it for years. Moneys tight, I get it. But if we don’t support it and they shut down we will have no one to blame but ourselves. Those who have supported kudos, those on the fence, balls in your court. Do something about it. If your a true A2 support and you enjoy being here put your money on the table!

Please stand by while the socially liberal / fiscally conservative folks round up some excuses of why it should be done but someone else should pay for it. :violin:

Latest posts

Top Bottom