Weird thing happened at okc theater today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thatoneokieguy

Marksman
Reaction score
My buddy took his wife, daughter (who's 14) and her boyfriend (also 14) to okc today to watch matt walsh' new movie. After the movie, 3 or 4 of the theater employees (my buddy said they looked anywhere from 18 to early 20s) were asking young kids "did you find out if you are racist?", on the way out of the theater. An older employee asked my buddies daughter and her boyfriend that question. They were in front of the parents a couple steps. They are shy and just walked by. Two employees started laughing. My buddy simply asked them if they had a problem. They tucked tail and shuffled away. Is this OK for employees to act like this? The way I feel nowadays, that might have had me seeing red. My kids no nothing about race, don't care and I won't have it forced on them.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy took his wife, daughter (who's 14) and her boyfriend (also 14) to okc today to watch matt walsh' new movie. After the movie, 3 or 4 of the theater employees (my buddy said they looked anywhere from 18 to early 20s) were asking young kids "did you find out if you are racist?", on the way out of the theater. An older employee asked my buddies daughter and her boyfriend that question. They were in front of the parents a couple steps. They are shy and just walked by. Two employees started laughing. My buddy simply asked them if they had a problem. They tucked tail and shuffled away. Is this OK for employees to act like this? The way I feel nowadays, that might have had me seeing red. My kids no nothing about race, don't care and I won't have it forced on them.
I would have lit them up. I just watched the Are You Racist trailer. I wanted to slap some sense into those women sooooo bad. But I don't hit women.

Latest posts

Top Bottom