Weird thing happened at okc theater today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was bad enough working temporary crews in the 80'-90's - I damn sure couldn't do it now- someone might just get hurt. I had a crew of 3 nonwhite Manpower workers in Houston one time building a pharmacy. One was really good and got things fast- 2nd one was ok but needed more direction- 3rd one was good for carrying stuff- sweeping up and getting cardboard and pallets out of the way. I'm thinking why don't these guys have a regular job. Well about day three they start not getting along and if I would have needed workers very many more days, I would have called and replaced 2 of them. Kids do not get trained by their parents to be good workers or providers for themselves or anyone else sadly. PS- I give a crap less what color, nationality or anything else you are- I care that you are there cause you said I will work if you pay me and because I told you I could get the job done for you.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my opinion, a slap is more of a "You are doing something bad or stupid and you need to stop your behavior right now." It is an insult and hurts like hell for a few minutes. Hitting someone with a fist is pure revenge or an attack to put them on the ground and they learn nothing but aggression.

Wail away if you must but I'd pay to see you slap the dog mess outta them!
Slap me or punch me...the response will be the same. I'd advise you to be sure you render me unconscious with your first effort. Your rights end at the tip of my nose.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never ... But I'd be glad to stand in for you guys. 😇 One question, though ... Does it HAVE to be open-handed?? I mean sometimes I get these involuntary spasms that cause my fist to close up at the most inopportune times ... 🤷😉🤭
An open handed slap, no matter how hard is not an assault charge. A fist punch is.
Thats the way it was explained to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom