Well? Anyone get bad damage last night?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're definitely not for everyone. Style tip for those that wear them, if your heels are dry and cracked, keep your Crocs in off road mode to cover them up.

I am a Crock wearing Mother ****er around the house when I am not working, they eliminate pain for me! I also recently about 4months back discovered HOKA Shoes! Talk about a BIG TIME game changer! If you have feet issues or are not normal size human, either a fat ass or just a big person these HOKA shoes will change your life! You work on your feet all day, walk a lot or jog these are simply amazing. I ran 6 days a week up till I was in my mid 50s and have bought and used every brand out there and wished these had came out in my youth days! Crocks and Hokas have saved me a from a lot of pain suffering.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a Crock wearing Mother ****er around the house when I am not working! I also recently about 4months back discovered HOKA Shoes! Talk about a BIG TIME game changer! If you have feet issues or are not normal size human, either a fat ass or just a big person these HOKA shoes will change your life! You work on your feet all day, walk a lot or jog these are simply amazing. I ran 6 days a week up till I was in my mid 50s and have bought and used every brand out there and wished these had came out in my youth days! Crocks and Hokas have saved me a from a lot of pain suffering.
Interesting. Never heard of them. I'll look them up

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FLUVANNA TX - Tennis and baseball size hail. All the windows in my living quarters were destroyed along with every vehicle and 4 other trailer homes destroyed. Mine and several other vehicles have totaled and the Insurance is just sucking at this point. I had some masking tape and clear packing tape and covered bad areas on the front windshield so I can drive 30 miles and have it replaced. No one would come to location or zip code. Son has a investment home in Snyder and I put that zip in and finally got a windshield lined up. Insurance was supposed to provide me a rental but the closet rental car was Abilene Tx at 102 miles away. They didnt understand why Im upset as they want to come get my car and leave me in the desert with nothing. They wanted me to put Title in the car (title is in my safe 360 miles away. They wanted keys, owner manuals ect.. Then when I told them that wasnt happening they told my I was holding up progress! These big city folk dont seem to understand what being in the middle of nowhere and have not help one single bit. I have had to line up everything. Anyways I will quit bitching about insurance. My agent helped all he could but the Claims and roadside assistant had a massive fail.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FLUVANNA TX - Tennis and baseball size hail. All the windows in my living quarters were destroyed along with every vehicle and 4 other trailer homes destroyed. Mine and several other vehicles have totaled and the Insurance is just sucking at this point. I had some masking tape and clear packing tape and covered bad areas on the front windshield so I can drive 30 miles and have it replaced. No one would come to location or zip code. Son has a investment home in Snyder and I put that zip in and finally got a windshield lined up. Insurance was supposed to provide me a rental but the closet rental car was Abilene Tx at 102 miles away. They didnt understand why Im upset as they want to come get my car and leave me in the desert with nothing. They wanted me to put Title in the car (title is in my safe 360 miles away. They wanted keys, owner manuals ect.. Then when I told them that wasnt happening they told my I was holding up progress! These big city folk dont seem to understand what being in the middle of nowhere and have not help one single bit. I have had to line up everything. Anyways I will quit bitching about insurance. My agent helped all he could but the Claims and roadside assistant had a massive fail.

Sorry to hear this! Hope it all gets rectified for you soon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom