Well, its about time to say hello.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaine007

Marksman
Reaction score
I want to finally say hello to everyone. I joined a few weeks back, but I couldn't tell you if the time was in dog years or sea turtle years...lol. Been busy trying to clear my desk and get some pencil time with everyone. A little about me, I'm retired Air Force (24 years worth), on the side during that time, I've done part-time law enforcement, EMS, and volunteer firefighting. Currently, I'm serving with the Blaine County Sheriff's Office in patrol. I love what I do and as corny as it sounds, do it because I care about helping people. I'm a ditch digger, in other words, I don't mind getting my hands dirty. I rarely say it..."it's not my job to do that", though as I get older, I'm inclined to agree if someone else says so, lol. I am a bit of a weapons enthusiast, leaning toward guns. I don't hunt a lot, but love to hear from folks that do. I don't fish a lot either, but the same applies. I consider myself old school and whole-heartedly believe in treating folks the way I want to be treated. Can't say as I will always agree with folks when opinions differ, but I will always try to respect everyone's opinions. There are just a few things I'm passionate about and it pretty much falls in line with the rules of the forum. I'm a patriot, like many of you who don't approve of our current president and his minions, I stand critical of his decisions and persons he put in charge of various agencies. But please never lump in our nation's military or public servants as a whole into that bowl of cereal. There are bad apples in every barrel. I truly believe for every negative act committed by a military person or civil servant, there are tens of thousands more who serve honorably and are trying to always do the right thing. I am not an expert in much of anything and will always try to keep an open mind when conversing with y'all. And as I start selling and buying stuff on the classified forums, I promise I will prove trustworthy. If I make a mistake, I'll always try to be the first one to fess up to it and make it right. Lord knows, I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. And I'm honest to a fault. I hope this weekend finds everyone enjoying a better day than the day before and if it didn't, I pray tomorrow's a better one for ya. Take care and look forward to talking and/or doing business with ya!

Latest posts

Top Bottom