Well, lets see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was in a lawn chair in a ground blind, and the deer was quite a bit higher on a hillside. He had to shoot from a really awkward position, leaning forward to clear the blind window and shooting up.

Tacticalii

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got her this morning with my bow. 15 yard shot and she ran about 30. Thrilled to have taken another with the bow.....it's addicting!
i212.photobucket.com_albums_cc294_tacticalii_79862574.jpg

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the warm welcome to the forum. Cool old buck Pulp, congrats to your son and Tacticalii your right, bow hunting is addicting, I have taken several doe with my bow but I am still waiting to connect on a good buck. I had a nice 9 get within 40 yards on opening morning of bow season but he hung up and I did not have a shot, got my heart thumpin pretty good though, I plan on getting back after them with a bow next week. Congrats on that doe, any deer with a bow is impressive.

jim7711

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's on a roll. This is my 13 year old daughters 3rd deer this year and second buck. She took this deer Sunday morning. We were hunting on my father in laws land near McAlester and this deer showed up. The shot was about ~110 yards. The gun is an AR-15 in 6.8 SPC shooting 120 grain Hornady SST.

i1137.photobucket.com_albums_n511_48down_IMG_5044.jpg

i1137.photobucket.com_albums_n511_48down_IMAG0208.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Here is a buck that one of my employee's cousin shot near Perkins, OK yesterday. I have not heard a score but this is a monster.
[Broken External Image]

Pretty sure I would have to let that one walk another year.........................................................................................no, actually that's one of those bucks you shoot, and then when you walk up to him you shoot him again while he's lying there, incredible buck!!!

jim7711 tell her congrats on the shot and the "after shot" :)

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on the bucks guys, and on the bowkill tactically.

jim7711, congrats to the daughter! Very cool to see her getting down to work dressing that buck with an expression like it's no big deal; too many kids are taken "hunting" and do nothing but squeeze a trigger. Awesome stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom