Well, lets see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More great deer. Really cool to see all the first timers having luck, and if not luck, fun.

Awesome buck, Dan. I dig the hole in his antler. From your posts it's seems you put in some serious time on stand when you have the opportunity, so I'm sure he's well deserved.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doing a full mount straight on head up. I checked my game camera pictures. Last week I emailed a pic of a buck to a friend. I said the buck pictured was on the list for shooting. Turns out its the same buck I shot today. I have pictures of this buck from early Sept while still in velvet. Trying to find if I can pinpoint when his antler was damaged. I probaly have a dozen pics of him.

The thing that makes me want to grab my bow and get back out there is what was in the pics with him. He had another large 8 pointer and a 10 pointer he was seen with quite often. Same camera. I think I'll wait till next year for those two.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way to get out in the rain DanB and make it happen. I went out tonight and they were moving good. There were 2 little bucks trying to come out on a wheat field when I drove up at 3. Ended up seeing 6 does and the 2 bucks and then saw several on the wheat field on the way out but don't know what they were.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
nice deer everyone. i bet we get some more pics today. it was a beautiful morning but i was a little sluggish after celebrating OSU's win. good luck to everyone tonight!

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehh, meat in the freezer on the last day.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_Hunting_392329_10150d80fe094cb30e035181d5109a6162760.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good going on the does guys. I let a few walk this weekend because I want to try to get another one with the bow. Hopefully, I can get one in the bonus season. I have a buddy wanting one and that gives me a reason to shoot another one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom