Well, lets see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy I work with sent me these pictures of a buck his brother killed in Atoka County during the second weekend of gun season. I cropped his face out of the pics just in case he did not want to be posted on a forum, lol. This is another great Oklahoma deer.

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_AtokaCtybuckb.jpg

i915.photobucket.com_albums_ac353_CESooner_AtokaCtybuck1a.jpg

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been Busy Lately and haven't had a chance to post this years pics! So here it goes!

End of April 2011
Public Hunting Land in Eastern Oklahoma
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Just Finished The Fan and Beard
[Broken External Image]

Oct. 1st, 2011
Trail Cam Pic
[Broken External Image]

Got one Piggie! The others haven't been back since!
[Broken External Image]

Nov. 10th, 2011
8 Pointer
[Broken External Image]

Dec. 6th, 2011
10 Pointer + 2 Stickers= 12 Pointer
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

This is the only pic that I had of this Buck.... I've been hoping that he would show up!
[Broken External Image]

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell yea DownDeep!! Looks like you have had a good year. Biggest turkey I've ever killed was on public land and have a couple of buddies that have killed nice deer on public land but I'm not tellin where.:tounge2:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DownDeep comes through again. The consistency with which you take awesome animals on public land is very impressive, to say the least. It's one thing to take a nice one or two, it's quite another to do it most every year.

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to say Congrats to all the successful hunters. Also, deer season isn't over with yet!.... Grab your bow and get to stacking them up! If you don't need the meat then please donate to someone who could really need it!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to say Congrats to all the successful hunters. Also, deer season isn't over with yet!.... Grab your bow and get to stacking them up! If you don't need the meat then please donate to someone who could really need it!

There are a lot of people out there needing some protein, so the donation may be the only way they get some. The DMAP I hunt on has donated hundreds of does to needy organizations. We didn't know how many people out there really love to get some fresh venison for their table.
Hunters feeding the Hungry is one organization. If you don't have a local processor to take your deer to, contact the Game Warden in the county where you hunt. I can assure you he will know some individuals that would appreciate a donation.
My processor also has a list of people that call their business, and ask for any deer that may be extra.
Enjoy the hunt, and put a smile on somebody's elses face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom