Welp! Now I've gone and dunnit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did something I didn't ever think I would do.

I went and traded my Smith & Wesson J frames for a pair of Glocks. :ooh2:

Yes, the model 36 "Chief's Special" I bought just a few weeks ago and the model 38 Airweight "Bodyguard" who has been my CONSTANT companion since October 2008 are both gone! :cry3:

In return, I got a Glock 35 with night sights and three mags and a Glock 27 in...OD GREEN!!! :woohoo1:

I figure with all the ******** going on in the world nowadays, and all this talk about TEOTWAWKI, a pair of hi-cap bottom feeders would probably serve me and mine better than a couple of 5 shot snubbies.

I mean...those damned zombies ain't gonna shoot themselves! :ugh2:

Now, I just gotta rustle up some holsters.

I'm thinking a Comp-Tac "Infidel" for the G35 and I still can't decide what pocket holster for the little green 27. :scratch:

Any advice? :anyone:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did something I didn't ever think I would do.

I went and traded my Smith & Wesson J frames for a pair of Glocks. :ooh2:

alocalcrank.files.wordpress.com_2009_02_hell_freezes_over.jpg

[Broken External Image]

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am surprised!!!! I can't believe you traded away the 38 for a Glock. I bet you wind up regretting that one. Only time will tell. Best of luck with your new toys.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am surprised!!!! I can't believe you traded away the 38 for a Glock. I bet you wind up regretting that one. Only time will tell. Best of luck with your new toys.

Yeah, I probably will. :(

I dunno. I just had a long talk with myself this weekend and feel like it's time for me to make some changes in my life. It's my own personal battle(s) and just something I feel like I had to do was let go of the past and head on into the future.

Mrs GED thinks that a weapons "upgrade" is just silly and that I am in need of more "spiritual" help than anything. :rolleyes2

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I probably will. :(

I dunno. I just had a long talk with myself this weekend and feel like it's time for me to make some changes in my life. It's my own personal battle(s) and just something I feel like I had to do was let go of the past and head on into the future.

Mrs GED thinks that a weapons "upgrade" is just silly and that I am in need of more "spiritual" help than anything. :rolleyes2

Where did you trade them?
I need to go get them and save them for you.

I really shouldn't say anything because you know how much I like my g23.

Latest posts

Top Bottom