Welp! Now I've gone and dunnit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Glocks, but I'm afraid it would be a cold day in hell before I traded off my S&W for one.

Well, like I said, I just confirmed a trade on the G35, so basically I'm right back where I was.

A coupla weeks ago, I traded a model 36 no dash Chief's Special and a model 38 no dash Airweight Bodyguard (and some cash) for the OD G27 and the G35.

And now, I traded the OD G27 for the 649 no dash Bodyguard back on Wednesday (thanks Steve :D) and some time next week, I'll be trading the G35 for a pinned barrel, no dash model 60 Chief's Special (thanks Rob :D).

I know, I know... :screwy:

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With some guys it's booze...others it's cigars...some like titty bars...

Me? My bad habit is gun swappin'! :w000t:

But yeah...I really do need to stop. :grumble:

I used to do that. Now I've got a revolver set and a semi-auto set. When I get the urge to change I just put one set away and pull the other out of the safe, It's a while lot cheaper that way. And they all shoot the same way .....pull the trigger, they go bang.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not sure if anybody has answered your question or not, miltsparks summer special IWB, had it, traded it, hate myself, and buy the way congrats on joining the plastic club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom