Welp! Now I've gone and dunnit...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh it's not him...it's me. :grumble:

Leighton is an awesome guy. He loves to torture me becaue I'm so wishy-washy. He says I'm like a kid in a candy store with a nickel. :w000t:

I reckon he's right. :rolleyes2

You've been warned!! If its the gun I think it is, it was mine, so before you get all hot an bothered over another trade/sale/give away/moment of silliness, you contact me first!!!!!

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leighton, you can't trust GED where trades are concerned. I let him have my "baby" and he traded it for a dishwasher safe "pistol". Oh well, you know how some people's kids are.

All kidding aside, I certainly enjoy you guys!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leighton, you can't trust GED where trades are concerned. I let him have my "baby" and he traded it for a dishwasher safe "pistol". Oh well, you know how some people's kids are.

Uhhh...excuse me? :ooh2: Didn't you trade me your "baby" for a "dishwasher safe pistol" to begin with? I blame you :tounge2: for my J frame addiction. :pissed:

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We need a "Glock'em down's next gun or gear trade" thread. It would surpass the FGST threads and the Boo thread post counts in no time.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
*update us GED*

Have you got a new J-frame yet?

........Waitin for pics!:scratch:

Actually, yes! :woohoo1: I picked up another Bodyguard...an ALL STAINLESS STEEL Smith & Wesson model 649 no dash from the mid 80's. Swapped the OD Glock 27 to flatwins for it. :naughty:

As everybody knows, I'm photographically challenged, so I'll use his pics. ;)

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

I can honestly say that I feel better now, having a Bodyguard back in my pocket. :D The ALL STAINLESS STEEL construction isn't really a big deal for pocket carry, but after totin' an Airweight DAILY for the last year and a half, you definitely know it's there.

At least I can shoot +P stuff in it all day long and not worry about a cracked frame. :punch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom