Went to shoot today and ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
after I got pass the rude guys at the counter at Hell and Hell, I get to my lane and a guy with an older lady who looked like she has never touch a gun before is trying to shoot a 20 gauge shotgun off the hip!!!! right next to my lane!! Seriously????? I was very relieved when they left, to say the least.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just put an Ar together and wanted to test it out and just happen to be a going to a place a mile away. Here is a question for you, if I always spend money there why are they always rude?

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be a matter of personal perceptions. Don't know who it was, maybe they don't like old artillery weather guessers????? Personally I have had very few problems with any of the people there other than customers over the last 26 years. Ask to talk to Miles, he believes in customer service.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
93 fox is short for 93 foxbody ford mustangs not weather guessers. To be honest the poor customer service is always at the range counter and sometimes at the gunsmith counter. H and H is convenient, thats it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... GC and I were there today too. They were really busy at the range counter and there was only one guy (who obviously was new) checking people in. Everybody else was working the phone or helping people.

Granted, there are some personalities there I don't care for but all in all I can't fuss about the range guys. They take good care of me and appear to be doing the best they can for a bunch of newbie employees.

Being new at a place sucks. Working that range counter sucks. Put the two together and well ... But then again I might be a little partial to the fellas cuz you guys didn't like me when I worked there either. LOL

YMMV ...

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate H&H too. I've had some good service and I've had some terrible service. Their prices aren't great and the range is a turd.

Last time I was in there they had a ton of shotgun shells marked down with orange stickers. The first "manager" I dealt with refused to honor the price. I had to find someone else to get it done. Guy 1 didn't realize we had walked back to the counter and went on a little rant that wasn't very friendly to us. Wife wanted to leave, but I wanted my decent deal on some shells and my TRG-42 drag bag. It turned out good, but the process was some BS.

Oh, and last I heard they like to screw people on NFA items. That's still a sore spot with me. Do a search on here if you want details. I've posted about it a couple times.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate H&H too. I've had some good service and I've had some terrible service. Their prices aren't great and the range is a turd.

Last time I was in there they had a ton of shotgun shells marked down with orange stickers. The first "manager" I dealt with refused to honor the price. I had to find someone else to get it done. Guy 1 didn't realize we had walked back to the counter and went on a little rant that wasn't very friendly to us. Wife wanted to leave, but I wanted my decent deal on some shells and my TRG-42 drag bag. It turned out good, but the process was some BS.

Oh, and last I heard they like to screw people on NFA items. That's still a sore spot with me. Do a search on here if you want details. I've posted about it a couple times.

Damn you're cranky ... :D

I hear you though. I would drive a bazillon miles outta my way before I would buy anything (other than a range membership) there. Prices are just too danged high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom