Went to shoot today and ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your Looking for crappy service, high prices, and rudeass pr:cks try Tulsa Firearms here in the BA area, then go back to H&H, and you see that things are not so bad there in OKC.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was that before, or after you kicked their six?:buttkick:

That's funny. Yeah, I can be a real ******* when it comes to following the SAFETY rules ...

There was one guy (who is still an active member here so he will remain nameless) who I went round and round with every time he came in. Guy is a real prick. GC does a deal with him and then got held up at work so he calls the guy and says "Hey can my wife meet you?" Guy said sure.

OK ... I knew who he was but apparently he didn't know who I was because the look on his face was PRICELESS when I got out of the car. One of my finer moments, I must say ...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... another day at H&H dealing with the rude range counter help. (Yeah, I am being sarcastic.)

I swear you guys must be doing something wrong. But then again I don't expect them to let me break the rules or fall all over themselves when I come through the door ... Well, maybe I do a little bit ... lol

Did run into a fella who, when I worked there, informed me that I didn't need to be worrying about his shooting while I was down range re-stringing a lane. He wasn't gonna hit me. Yeah ... and ya'll wonder why I was cranky sometimes ... lol

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at H&H a couple weeks ago trying out the rental Glock 20 they have. Everybody was friendly and it all went very smooth. Of course it looked like they were only moderatly busy and well staffed at the time.

BTW that glock is pretty sweet.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If your Looking for crappy service, high prices, and rudeass pr:cks try Tulsa Firearms here in the BA area, then go back to H&H, and you see that things are not so bad there in OKC.

One of the owners there won a Bianchi cup few yrs ago. If you run into him be prepared to be treated like a dumb@sz. Come shoot there a few times and you will be thinking you had it great at H&H. Wait until you get a lane with some gangstas beside you holding guns sideways and spraying.:eek2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom