What’s the best tactical semi automatic shotgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Benelli M-1014, only 2000 made I believe .
M-1014.jpg

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Benelli M1 or M2 will likely be your most reliable autos. Just tell your buddy to be sure to get one with the barrel he wants on it. Spare Benelli barrels are nooooot cheap. My 28in M1 is too long for my taste but I’m either going to have to get it chopped or shell out half what I paid for the whole gun.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Read my signature line below. There's no need to "tune it". Just put your favorite load in and shoot it and shoot it and shoot it and shoot it....

Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Benelli M1 or M2 will likely be your most reliable autos. Just tell your buddy to be sure to get one with the barrel he wants on it. Spare Benelli barrels are nooooot cheap. My 28in M1 is too long for my taste but I’m either going to have to get it chopped or shell out half what I paid for the whole gun.

I find em regularly on arfcom for around $200. Thats where I got my 14in for $200, and $25 for trigger group pin and +2 extension to SBS mine. But I did pay $1300 for an HK imported M1 Super 90 with rifle sights, and a 22in M2, so I think I did ok.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me: Benelli M4 has been king. But being king comes with a heavy price and a heavy weight.

for HD: I’d be perfectly satisfied with the Beretta 1301. Lightweight, agile, lot less $. I’d not feel outgunned at all. It shall be the new king, as I declare it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom