what 45acp do you like best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12gabackup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you pay any shipping? What was the problem and did Wilson take care of it? I've owned several Wilsons, down to 2 at this point but I've never had a problem with any of them. In fact their CS goes far and beyond anything Kimber would do, speaking from experience with both.

Wilson's customer service was great. They gave me some free stuff to make up for shipping the first time. Then they told me to use their account number the next time.
My gun was having ejection problems and I don't remember what was wrong with my dad's. Wilson took care of both.
I sent a 22 conversion kit back to Kimber with a problem and they took care of it and gave me a free mag. Also sent a slide back to replace dim night sights and they took care of that. Kimber's been very good to me.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be one of just a few but I gotta go with a Glock 21.......with Novak Sights.
It is the best of the "cheap" and as good as the "high end" 1911's + you get more rounds.

Just my opinion though............

CHEERS,
notasniper

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I might be one of just a few but I gotta go with a Glock 21.......with Novak Sights.
It is the best of the "cheap" and as good as the "high end" 1911's + you get more rounds.

Just my opinion though............

CHEERS,
notasniper

It might be more reliable or as reliable than a "high end" 1911, but in the right hands a G21 will never out shoot a true "high end" 1911 like a Wilson, Les Baer, or Ed Brown. That being said, for combat pursposes, I wouldn't want to take a "high end" 1911, but I would look at a M&P 45 or a G21 since combat is different from target shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom