What are YOU prepping for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched a prepper show this past weekend on a family who is storing up goods for doomsday. He doesn't believe in guns so hes training his family in hand to hand arts and weapons.
His alarm system is birds. He places bird feeders on the perimeter and throughout his property for an alarm system and has learned the birds language. Very interesting concept but a well armed persons storeroom in my opinion to take when needed. Can't relate to the no firearm defense.

Yeah, there was one of those episodes with a couple up Northeast and they were against firearms too. Guy said he'd just feed the bad guys a good meal and then slit their throats while they slept. I'm pretty sure I could have whipped this guy with one hand tied behind my back and I'm a lover not a fighter. You gotta wonder about some people's thought process ...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mostly I do day to day preps for storms ect, but I also prep some for an economic collapse as I think this is the mostly scenario.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, there was one of those episodes with a couple up Northeast and they were against firearms too. Guy said he'd just feed the bad guys a good meal and then slit their throats while they slept. I'm pretty sure I could have whipped this guy with one hand tied behind my back and I'm a lover not a fighter. You gotta wonder about some people's thought process ...

I saw that one too. He's assuming that everyone is nice and polite at first. In that situation (if I were scavenging and starving)...it would be much easier just to shoot him first. Then everything becomes much easier to sort thru

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that one too. He's assuming that everyone is nice and polite at first. In that situation (if I were scavenging and starving)...it would be much easier just to shoot him first. Then everything becomes much easier to sort thru

Hell, I feel that way now, in my nice, quiet, every day ordinary suburban life ... LOL

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am prepping for financial collapse or government coup/serious revolt when people have had enough. Though I'm not prepping much at all so really, I'm just hoarding ammunition when I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom