What are YOU prepping for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hyperstagflation caused by an F5 hurricane on the New Madrid fault line caused by a polar shift caused by collapse of the worlds food supply caused by and EMP caused by the continued meddling in the Middle East by the US and A.

I got that covered, its Gabriels horn that im not prepped for.

OKC9-12LEDR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scary to think about in my opinion, I do have a bail pack, and a private cabin on a private lake in the middle of nowhere. If it comes to whatever, i will move my Family there and set up defensive fighting positions.

If you have the property available now, you better be setting up those DFPs and pre-positioning supplies there now, not after TSHTF. It's too late then.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went 10 days without power in 2007 during the ice storm. My wife and I had to stay with family in Louisiana until power was returned to our area. Two years ago when we had 2 feet of snow I was stranded at work for 3 days with only the water and food I had in my car. Thankfully I had water and protein bars in my car or else I would have done without. Now I make sure to carry at least enough food, water, and supplies in my vehicle to last me for 3 - 5 days

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went 10 days without power in 2007 during the ice storm. My wife and I had to stay with family in Louisiana until power was returned to our area. Two years ago when we had 2 feet of snow I was stranded at work for 3 days with only the water and food I had in my car. Thankfully I had water and protein bars in my car or else I would have done without. Now I make sure to carry at least enough food, water, and supplies in my vehicle to last me for 3 - 5 days

wow!...............where did you go to the bathroom?

Latest posts

Top Bottom