What are YOU prepping for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Supplies and goods not being on the store shelves is a good reason to prepare.

Being prepared is already being there when the shelves are empty.

I'm not a big prepper, but we keep enough food on hand out here in the country to keep us comfortable in case of a natural emergency in our storm shelter.
About this time of year we check the expiration dates, and donate those that are close to a homeless shelter. Keeps our stuff fresh, and somebody else benefits as well.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Being prepared is already being there when the shelves are empty.

I'm not a big prepper, but we keep enough food on hand out here in the country to keep us comfortable in case of a natural emergency in our storm shelter.
About this time of year we check the expiration dates, and donate those that are close to a homeless shelter. Keeps our stuff fresh, and somebody else benefits as well.

Todays generation call us preppers but some of have been "surviving" our entire lives, before the word was invented.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Todays generation call us preppers but some of have been "surviving" our entire lives, before the word was invented.

Yep. My grandparents would think my paltry little pantry completely inadequate. There was only two of them but I'm telling you, they could have lived forever on that little dairy farm of theirs. Of course, Grandpa wouldn't have been too happy -- he really liked that the covered dish buffet the church had for social once a month. Said it was like getting all the "upside" of having a harem and none of the "downside" -- used to embarrass Grandma to death when he'd say that ... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom