What are you replacing your Eotech with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
By this point most have heard about the Eotech issues and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is shopping for a replacement sight.

Aimpoint is obviously a contender, but which one? PRO? H1? T1?

I was psyched about the Trijicon MRO (https://goo.gl/LvIOqn) until I heard about magnification and distortion issues.

The Meprolight Tru-Dot (http://goo.gl/2NuX2G) and M21 (htftp://goo.gl/75uL6F) have also caught my eye.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Thoughts overall?

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just sent in my Ra form, has anyone gotten word back from them?

I like the Trijicon line.. my sight is going on a 8" AR, so I don't need magnification...the RMR is top of the list right now.

Yourshoesareuntied

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
also its discontinued now, but you may find a deal on one...the Trijicon Tri-power.. it takes a battery but also has fiber optics and tritium.. I have one and I rarely need to turn on the power.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good non-powered sight - tired of dealing with batteries. Any recommendations?
The Meprolight M21 uses a combo of tritium (night/low light) and fiber optic (day/bright light) for illumination and zero batteries.

There can be issues of washout when shooting from a low-light area to a bright one, but someone does make an accessory that takes care of this.

I just sent in my Ra form, has anyone gotten word back from them?

I applied for the RMA Monday evening and this morning I got the approval email. I'm planning on putting mine in the mail tomorrow on my way to work.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You guys are cracking me up with this. Have any of you used the sights in the extreme Temps they have issues in? Anyone actually have real issues with the sights?

2 months ago everyone would have sworn by the Eotech.

Latest posts

Top Bottom