What are you replacing your Eotech with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you bought used are you still covered in buyback? I have a exps2 I bought used but have not mounted on sbr yet. Don't really want an optic I can't depend upon but undecided to keep or not.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had trouble with my 552 in that the rifle recoil would cause it to turn off or reticle to blink on and off. L3 sent me pads that were supposed to help but they didn't. I had purchased it used so was SOL until the recall. After I submitted the form for recall they told me that they would reimburse me $470 for the sight That was a couple hundred more than I paid for it, so I'm happy. Am replacing it with another Aimpoint Pro.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my refund. It took what seemed to be a long time, maybe 6 weeks or so. I bought an AimPoint Pro. Batteries last 2 to 3 years instead of a week or two.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have had my EOTech for about six or seven years and have had zero issues (now watch it fail). I keep mine at +1" at 25 yards and POI has never shifted.

If I were to wake up and find the temperature at -30° I might be more worried that I was wrong about this "global warming/climate change" thing than my sight.

Attachments

• RJ M1A Scout 2.jpg
    RJ M1A Scout 2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 314

Latest posts

Top Bottom