What do we do after?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are so many variables. Personally size is a non issue. It all depends on their actions. TAKE MIKE's CLASS what they teach about the context of a criminal assault and how to articulate why you did what you did alone is worth it.

I mean if a guy eye-F#$@S you you can't just draw and drill him. But if you take Mike's class you will be able to clearly articulate what triggered your actions what their response was and why you JUSTIFIABLY esculated to deadly forces. Won't say more because if you wanna learn Mike deserves and earns every penny he charges. Its one of the best investments you could EVER make.

I will tell you that my level of alertness and aggressiveness in responding depend upon many conditions. Such as whether or not I am alone or with my wife and or kids. If they are in harms way I'm going nuclear!!!:gun2: :gun1::nutkick: :pokeowned

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a good thread. I just found it. Interesting stuff.

What is the best thing to do with your gun after using it on a burglar? Unload it, and set it down somewhere in sight or what?

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 'em down said:
Oh Gawd! I don't know why I do this to myself...I guess I'm just a glutton, but...anyway...here goes! Say you as an SDA licensed member stand about 6'5" and weigh about 300 pounds and you get assaulted by a guy that's 5'8" and weighs in at around 160 pounds soaking wet...can you smoke him with your gun? Or will a court of law kinda look down at you for that? I mean...being that you (if you are this size) are almost TWICE AS BIG AS HIM (or her, for that matter) do you think that maybe you can resolve this altercation some other way? How do you think this would make you look in a court of law?

You just described me, the 6ft 300lbs guy, SDA holder. now what?

ostater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent thread! It is 8 pages now and I had to get through it all before responding.

There was an (I think) justified SD in Tulsa a few months ago that was the result of road rage and ended up somewhere on Riverside Drive. I say I think because I am in OKC and we only had 2 days of reporting in the "Daily Jokelahoman".

I don't know if it is public information or not but, it would be interesting to hear what happened at that scene concerning everything discussed in this thread. By everything I mean: What was said, what were the range of emotions, what was the aftermath?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent thread! It is 8 pages now and I had to get through it all before responding.

There was an (I think) justified SD in Tulsa a few months ago that was the result of road rage and ended up somewhere on Riverside Drive. I say I think because I am in OKC and we only had 2 days of reporting in the "Daily Jokelahoman".

I don't know if it is public information or not but, it would be interesting to hear what happened at that scene concerning everything discussed in this thread. By everything I mean: What was said, what were the range of emotions, what was the aftermath?

A few weeks back the Tulsa Co. DA charged the individual pulling the trigger with manslaugther. Issue still hasn't had its day in a court of law. Case law may get made, or not.

The Daily Oklahoman is a vastly superior and certainly less leftward leaning news rag compared to Tulsa's World.

Latest posts

Top Bottom