What Do You Consider Essential Combat Kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Full Disclaimer: I am real real close to being a mall ninja, and I am ok with that.

Looking to finish out a few chest rigs as well as put together a small day pack and curious what you folks consider essential kit to keep on your person. I am not talking about full bug out mode or even a get home bag...I am talking more about property/neighborhood patrol where the chances of a gunfight is a real possibility. ammo (obviously), Fixed blade knife, flashlight, IFAK, water, snacks, binoculars, 2-way radio, small tool kit or multi tool, etc...???

Lets have fun and nerd out completely about an imaginary situation that is unlikely to ever occur...where you are going on daily patrols to secure your "territory" from da "bad guys".

nxHhalHaMUgRRp7KQakkW4sZri9Y7hPrLuOs5j0GbKJzLq4CPnjs-PXpLBFxNJCkxpu-_lK3GOm7HNyCCrGwT3VeAZBqWs0

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On a serious note: Mission drives equipment

Also, only carry equipment you can/know how to use. Lots of folks carry TQs and have never been trained on or practiced using them. 2 way radio is cool...if you have someone to talk to etc. Figure out what you are realistically going to be doing and plan from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom