**Update**What form of Wizardry is this? Magguts P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Magguts has had some ‘minor’ teething issues with some of their mag kits. There’s a longer thread on one of the other boards. It specifically mentions polishing, smoothing, ‘dehorning’ some of the edges of the spring or followers. I’d hate to spend that money for something not to work, but I’d hate even worse to just throw it out.
I think maybe give it a few weeks to months after release to see if/how it’s working out.

At that price, I don’t think they’re meant to go into all 16 of your mags that fit that gun, but maybe in the primary mag or first backup mag, is my thoughts anyways.
That's what I was thinking to. Buy one kit for my 12, and two for my 15 round backups

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guts arrived this afternoon. Machining looks good as well as the parts. I see now how they squeezed two additional rounds in with the thin follower.

Loading 14 was easier by hand than loading 12 stock. Seats fully loaded into the gun easier too.

Ran 14 snap caps through with no issues. Pulled the pin and hand cycled 14 round 5 separate times with no issues.

I've got it loaded sitting in the safe. Let it sit for a few days and will run some rounds through it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom