What Guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone considers the need to carry food, water, ammo, other essentials. I have seen on other forums where some idiot will spout off that he is bringing several thousand rounds and 6 or 7 guns with him.

Ryan78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone considers the need to carry food, water, ammo, other essentials. I have seen on other forums where some idiot will spout off that he is bringing several thousand rounds and 6 or 7 guns with him.

That is my thinking, I am going to have to carry other things as well, so you can't load up your gun safe and take it with you. Has anyone thought about, what if you run out of ammo....and have to scavenge or trade for some? Do you want to carry some off caliber like the .45 gap that would be almost impossible to find, or a more common round like the 9mm or .45 acp?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If you're bugging OUT on foot, you're screwed.

In that kind of situation, remember also that as far as bartering (money = **** in this scenario), guns would be like gold, only better.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would carry a .22 rifle with probably 1000 rounds and my Ruger LCR .357 with 100 to 200 rounds or so....357 for protection .22 for hunting...and protection if needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom