What Guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why it's important to cache some items away from your property. If I have to got I'm grabbing my bug out bag and a lbv that is already loaded with 8 AR mags, throw my 1911 in the attached holster and grab one AR, the wife is packin the other AR.

Now, first place to go is cache sight to regroup and make sure we have everything we need/ plan our next move

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though I am a huge .45 ACP and 12 ga. fan, if I've got to bugout I want quantity and readily replaceable. Can carry much more .22LR, 9mm, and .223. So it's a Ruger 10/22, Ruger 22/45, Glock 19, and RRA Ar-15. If it came right down to it, the .22s would win over everything else. Looks like others think the same.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Mossberg 590, AR, and probably the wife's 9mm XD. I can tote the pistol and shotgun easy enough, and my AR is light enough for the wife to not be put out too much. Little bit of everything for whatever may come.

WillR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. AR style 308
2. G 17 or 22
3. Benelli M2
4. 10/22 takedown

If I plan on leaving my home it's really gone south. One thing to consider instead of a BOB is a get home bag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom