What Guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so your gonna carry all that for how long? dont forget food + water

I plan on driving to my families planned spot where food water etc is stored. I also have enough stored for my family to get there whether it be day or a week I'll be able to load enough in my truck to get there. If its bad and you can't bug out we'll stay put and wait it out with a few of my neighbors.

osy79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a big fan of .45, all that goes away in TEOTWAWKI. This is split up among our family of four. Three of us have long guns, and all four of us have sidearms :

AR-15 (with .22 conversion kit available)
10/22 Takedown
870 Police - primary use hunting
HK P30
HK P30L
M&P9 Pro
M&P9c

OKprep

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd say for each adult (or person old enough to use them) you need some sort of battle rifle (AK, AR, SKS, M1, etc...), a good 12 gauge with a slug barrel, a reliable side-arm in a common cal., and a .22 rifle.

BigTuna

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 19 w/ Supressor - Small enough to conceal, big enough to fight with. Built like a tank. Extremely common parts/mags/ammo.

AR-15 w/ .22 conversion bolt, Supressor, & 1x4 variable zoom optic - Jack of all trades. Common parts and ammunition. Could hunt small game with .22 if needed.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
M1A+ammo, .40 cal + ammo, water, sharp knife, firemaking supplies. If I have time to think/grab, some salt, seasoning. Even a rioter would taste OK properly curried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom