What Guns?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone considers the need to carry food, water, ammo, other essentials. I have seen on other forums where some idiot will spout off that he is bringing several thousand rounds and 6 or 7 guns with him.

Bugging out isn't always on foot.m all depend upon your mode of bugging out. Personally it would take some very extreme situation for me to leave my home.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First thought on weapons is where are your spare magazines coming from. Its not like your going to be picking them up afterwards. No magazines and you've got a very expensive semi-auto single shot gun.
For my selection it would be center fire firearms(one to two revolvers i.e. GP100, and SP101) one centerfire rifle, Marlin 336 or Marlin 1894c(this would match up with my revolvers for caliber). Next would be .22lr guns, rifle Marlin 39, and probably a Ruger single six, or SP101 with 4"bbl.

jmusteen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
maverick 88 12gauge 20 inch barrel slugs, buck, and bird shot, and my 1911 as last resort, i figure i'm in oklahoma so i shouldn't have to shoot that far i can just find concealment, and pick up different equipment as i go to better suit my needs.

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guns? We dont need no stinkin guns!
If you coukd specify a more detailed version of the question
I believe there would be mo betta answers. On foot? In a vehicle for how long is this "what if " scenerio lasting?
Details man we need details.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me
9mm xd
AR in 223
Mosberg 500

Wife
9mm pistol
22 rifle