What holster do you use for uspsa or idpa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run a blade tech currently, with some generic leather pouch for my mags. Soonish I'll be replacing both with some hand made kydex equipment. I love the blade tech, but the holster is about 3/4" too short and my barrel/front F/O sight stick out, which makes me paranoid that I'm going to bust the F/O rod.

bboswell

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Started out with Safariland, but now use both BladeTech and Comp-Tac depending on which gun, which are faster than the Safariland. All are good quality.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot once or twice a month (a "IDPA"-like match) in my EDC gear. Bigger Revolvers in a JIT, 1911 in a Bianchi IWB or Hunter Leather belt holster and J frames in KYTAC IWB

Semi auto mags... move to a pouch for contests... and I sometimes load from the pocket (as I generally carry a mag in the back pocket)... speed loaders from the front pants pocket. Doenst help my "time"... but it works.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me and my family own several Kytac holsters. We use them for both competition and carry. I also use a Bladetech DOH that I am happy with. I can't get myself to trust the gamey holsters for any rigorous movement, although they are great for steel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom