What is gonna get you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Retired Military. I have no idea how I am going to go. But sure my last words will be "hey ya'll , watch this " . I live to do dumb stuff now.

I generally refer to it as "living on the edge." Largely because I have a tendency to want to stand at the edge of a cliff and take a picture straight down.

Black Canyon of the Gunnison

On that trip my wife's oldest sister told me to not get any closer. So naturally, I had to take one step closer to the edge.

With that in mind, the wife and I took a trip to Toroweap Overlook at the north side of the Grand Canyon. The cliffs there are 3,000 feet high. The wind was pretty strong that day, and if I got anywhere as close as 20 feet to the edge, she started hollering at me. That day I didn't live on the edge.

Toroweap Overlook looking westward.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I’m around a lot of natural gas production so hopefully not anything related to that line of work.

I got rid of my Harleys so I think I eliminated that cause for awhile till I get a new one...

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say that I’m young enough and probably won’t die. Will just get raptured at the second coming.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I baby sit construction pukes.... If I have one more grown ass adult ask me to punch his teams work and tell him if he is done I may blow a gasket!!
Need a couple days off cause I seriously wanted to choke the hell out of someone today who tried to convince me that I need to supply him a ladder to install a window sill !! He did not bid the job for a ladder to do his job! WTF is wrong with idjits these days!!:nono2::nono2::nono2:

Its Okay , made it to Friday and am enjoying a couple fingers of spirits to smooth the rough edges !! Recharge the batteries so as to face the new week of dealing with the LALA land children Monday! :cool:

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a white, heterosexual, Christian, 2nd amendment,conservative, male,6 strikes I'm out.

The way America looks now compared to the one I grew up in I would guess being persecuted and impaled on a pike or fed to the lions in a coliseum somewhere.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I generally refer to it as "living on the edge." Largely because I have a tendency to want to stand at the edge of a cliff and take a picture straight down.

Black Canyon of the Gunnison

On that trip my wife's oldest sister told me to not get any closer. So naturally, I had to take one step closer to the edge.

With that in mind, the wife and I took a trip to Toroweap Overlook at the north side of the Grand Canyon. The cliffs there are 3,000 feet high. The wind was pretty strong that day, and if I got anywhere as close as 20 feet to the edge, she started hollering at me. That day I didn't live on the edge.

Toroweap Overlook looking westward.

Well at least you would die with a smile on your face !! That is a beautiful shot!!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably something heart related. My mom died of congestive heart failure, my uncle died of cardiac arrest in his sleep, my cousin Bobby died of a heart attack, my grandpa's heart gave out at 81. My grandma died of West Nile virus and pnemonia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom