What is it with 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that "only" 9mm has gone through the roof right now, or disproportionately to other calibers. Whats that all about?
22LR has gone up also about the same. Its the two most common. Other than academy I would say good prices are 30-50% more than what they were 2 months ago. .223 isn't far behind on price hikes. The thing is you can actually find it in stores and online if you look around. Its just at increased prices. I think its a good sign that so many places have it even though prices are increased. Hopefully that means the hoarding has slowed down and will ease up on the market soon.

Powder and some other supplies have also gone up also probably 20% from a couple months ago. Small Pistol primers are nonexistent with small rifle primers not far behind.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm basing it off of Armslist...you see a TON of it listed for 2-3x what it was, but not hardly any of the other calibers being listed, let alone at crazy inflated prices.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm basing it off of Armslist...you see a TON of it listed for 2-3x what it was, but not hardly any of the other calibers being listed, let alone at crazy inflated prices.
Well Armlist is all bets and reality are off. Remember don't hate the neckbeard hate the game. If there's fools willing to get hammered on armslist there's always going to be folks willing to hammer them sadly.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a663cbf36965c293ce0636ca4a7bb6ec.jpg

I stood in line since 3:00 am to scoops up all the 9mm and 22LR and now I’m gonna sell it them fools on OSA at double the price!

Latest posts

Top Bottom