What is it with 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
375f339d959dd78b308754b41f3c5bb7.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never could get used to RC, always left a gritty feeling on my teeth. Didn't stop me from drinking it when I was a poor bachelor though. And I drank it alot, to the tune of 6 liters a day... now that would kill me.
Six liters a day! There wasn't anything wrong with your teeth, your taste buds were fried!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Six liters a day! There wasn't anything wrong with your teeth, your taste buds were fried!

Oh no doubt. At that time I ate one meal a day and the rest was caffeine and nicotine. But, that's how me and the guys who lived with me were. The 7-eleven close to our house (the old one that was east of santa fe on 4th st in Moore) did a sale on soda, $1 for two 2 liters. We literally bought the entire stock in one night with 3 trips. They let us take the shipping cartons with a promise to bring them back (we did). We had them stacked in the laundry room, 3 pallets wide with 6 layers each. It took us little under 4 weeks to go through it all.

Yeah... bachelor times call for bachelor deeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom