What is the name of the private range at Shawnee Lake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shawnee Rifle & Pistol Club Inc.
I was a member there since 1992, but just moved to the Tulsa area. The dues were $30.00 a year and you need to be part of the NRA. It's limited to 200 members and you need to know someone to get it. They have a waiting list most of the time. I'm going to miss it a lot. I don't know anyone that could get you in, but if you ever wanted to check it out they have a pistol shoot on the last Sunday of the month at 2:00pm opened to non-members. Maybe someone there could get you in. There's a lot of old timers there from WW2 and some of the stories they would tell make it worth it.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I are members. No more end of the month pistol shoots :cry11:

Meetings are the 2nd Sunday every month @ 2:00 with some kinda shoot afterwards. The last meeting I attended they mentioned that there were
30+ people wating to get in. The July meeting is when they figure who is not re-upping and they go first come first serve on the waiting list of applications recieved.

Rifle range is only 100 yards and the pistol is 25 yards, but it's never crowded.
Bunch of good ol boys.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I are members. No more end of the month pistol shoots :cry11:

Meetings are the 2nd Sunday every month @ 2:00 with some kinda shoot afterwards. The last meeting I attended they mentioned that there were
30+ people wating to get in. The July meeting is when they figure who is not re-upping and they go first come first serve on the waiting list of applications recieved.

Rifle range is only 100 yards and the pistol is 25 yards, but it's never crowded.
Bunch of good ol boys.

how do you get on the waiting list?

Latest posts

Top Bottom