What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crosstimbers Okie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My best Glock concealment holster is a belt slide that I made from 7-8 oz. cowhide with $30 worth of tools from Tandy Leather Co. I dyed it black so that you have to look close to see the imperfections.

I know now that I can make more comfortable and more concealable holsters than I can buy for a third the price. True, they aren't as pretty as those I can buy, but my holsters are concealment holsters so I'm the only one who sees them anyway. The problem with holster makers is they economize on material in order to control costs. With an OWB holster comfort, concealability and stability can be greatly increased by adding a couple of inches to the length and an inch or more in height to the portion of the holster that doesn't hold the gun. It takes more leather, but the end product is superior. If it's too hot in Summer, drill a bunch of holes in it for ventilation with a Dremmel tool.

woodsong

New to the site!
Reaction score
Another vote for the Crossbreed. I have several Super Tucks that are great -- I have a Micro Clip that would be fine except that it uses a single clip. This acts as a pivot point and leads to the gun swinging down underneath you belt.

S

savagenation2011

I would have to say the desantis nemesis for 380 or small pistol carry.
For Glocks or others like kahr I like my Mitch Rosen clipper, and Cmp-Tac infidel.

M1380

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My two go to holster for my G26 are both from Highnoon. The Split Decision is tuckable, and at a 15 degree cant with combat grip and works great at about 4-5o'clock. The other is a Mr. Softy with no cant used for appendix carry. Both are comfortable and a steal at around $30.

Latest posts

Top Bottom