What is your concealed carry gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright everyone, tell us what you carry as your defense gun, and why you chose that. I want to know so maybe I will switch
I will start it out, I carry 2 glocks on a daily basis, first is a Glock 23 on my hip, then I carry a Glock 27 on my ankle. I picked these mainly because they are Glocks, I love them and because my G23 mags will fit my G27.
Now let me know what you got

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt Gold Cup, Series 80.

Because it fits perfectly in my purse and I am deadly accurate with it at moderate to close range shooting and it has a manual safety so I can carry it without being in a holster, unless it is IWB of course.

Also have been known to carry any number of Glocks (they are all good IMHO) even though I really don't care for the kick that the Baby Glocks have.

And every so often if I need to travel light I will carry GC's Ruger LCR but I feel kinda naked with it. It is so light that I catch myself checking to make sure I didn't forget my gun -- duh!!

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You wont switch on hearing what I carry. Everybody hates my gun and thinks I would do better to carry a rock:brick:But thats ok it works for me. I carry a S&W Sigma 9ve.

Enjoy your Glocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom