What is your concealed carry gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a newbie so please forgive me.

What does IWB mean? Is there a thread/post that contains the meanings of all the acronyms?

I have an XD 9mm 4 inch. I just finished the CCW class last night so I'm not carrying just yet.

How do you conceal something like this weapon? It is "big". I don't wear suits ever or jackets most of the time (unless it's cold). I've got a hip holster for it and it's concealed from view but obvious "something" is on my hip.

A friend I work with carries a Taurus 709 Slim. Any opinions on that?

Thanks,
David

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a newbie so please forgive me.

What does IWB mean? Is there a thread/post that contains the meanings of all the acronyms?

I have an XD 9mm 4 inch. I just finished the CCW class last night so I'm not carrying just yet.

How do you conceal something like this weapon? It is "big". I don't wear suits ever or jackets most of the time (unless it's cold). I've got a hip holster for it and it's concealed from view but obvious "something" is on my hip.

A friend I work with carries a Taurus 709 Slim. Any opinions on that?

Thanks,
David

IWB = in waist band

that xd9 would be easier to conceal that way...a good holster and probably step up a size in shirts and or pants goes a long way...a good stiff belt (good leather or leather with kydex reinforcement)

the taurus 709 slim isn't bad...and definitely easy to conceal

Latest posts

Top Bottom