What is your concealed carry gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Springfield "Honeybee Loaded Special" 1911 5" Gov't in a galco shoulder rig and/or a S&W 36 in a cargo pocket. Every once in a great while, I might carry my Beretta M9 in a shoulder rig like when I go out to the family ranch, but that's just because 9mm is a lot cheaper to shoot compared to the .45acp.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today... i switched things up a little .... SW 39-2 loaded up with 147 Winchester HP's

The "guberment" Colt needs cleaning... and my hip likes the break afforded by the alloy SW.

My wife says "if you don't use it for a year you need to toss it"... next week we may tote a SW 65 that I'd hate to throw away

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You wont switch on hearing what I carry. Everybody hates my gun and thinks I would do better to carry a rock:brick:But thats ok it works for me. I carry a S&W Sigma 9ve.

Enjoy your Glocks.

I am waiting on my license but I will be carrying the S&W Sigma 40......What set up do you use? Im ordering my crossbreed tomorrow:rubhands:

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have three.

My main in the summer for IWB carry is a Sig P239 9mm.
For times when I can't wear a holster, I slip a .38 snubby in my pocket.
In the winter with a jacket I have my Colt Delta Elite 10mm

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&W Model 38 for summer, either in a pocket holster or appendix holster. I got it because I wanted a pocket gun with more punch than a 380, and this showed up on Gunbroker for $250.

Sig P6 is my theoretical winter carry. I got it because it was what I could afford when I was 21, and kept it because it shoots really well for me.

Before I start carrying it though I need to stop being such a nervous babby about printing. It's almost impossible to make the butt of a J-frame print, and appendix carry means I can always look down and check, but it'll take a while for me to get used to trusting that the gun out of sight is still concealed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom