What is your concealed carry gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok everyone I would like to apologize for putting this under general instead of under the handgun sectionn I am new to OSA, and did not notice the different sections at first, so if I offended anyone or upset anyone I am sorry

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I could find a suit and a hat like that...

I found a hat like that in a thrift store. Unfortunately, it's impossible for someone under 45 to wear a fedora and not look like a giant tool. (E: Bogart's wearing a Trilby in the photo but the tool thing still stands)

Thanks to Mad Men it looks like men's hats are making a comeback, but the suit is almost 20 years too old to ride that wave.

The questions about carry ammo and the gun's provenance were serious, by the way. I'm expecting an answer.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok everyone I would like to apologize for putting this under general instead of under the handgun sectionn I am new to OSA, and did not notice the different sections at first, so if I offended anyone or upset anyone I am sorry

No one except the one guy was offended, I guarantee you.

Internet forum culture has all kinds of social rules that take a while to get used to, except most people who care about that are on places like SomethingAwful. The OSA forums aren't really populated by "forum people" so you won't get torn up for doing something like this, but I wouldn't make a habit of it.

Watch this video and it should give you an idea of what not to do:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
M&P 9c the vast majority of the time. Occasionally I pack my Pro, but that's fairly rare.

For awhile I carried my S&W Model 39-2, but the sights snagged too easy, and it didn't have a high enough round count for its size.

GoodGuy

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I open carry a full size Kimber at work. I conceal a couple of other guns as well. But since I'm in the public, I won't say what or where, on the (very) slim chance some turd sees this and decided he wants to come into my store and be stupid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom