what is your favorite ccw gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Handguns_b29772ad.jpg

cowwboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like my xd 9 sub-c, but have gotten to like the keltec 9mm.Iit will fit into my back pocket in most jeans yet still have a decent round and capacity.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My p3at rides in my pocket in a Guru wallet (specially constructed for the CT laser) EDC. When it's cold, (like this week) I've been able to wear my EOtac jacket and carry my MP40 in the inside secured holster pocket. Sometimes when skating, or jogging or whatever, I'll carry my NAA 22mag with the folding clip that makes it look like a beeper or knife. I'm looking for a good CCW holster for my SW mdl 19 tho.

There are times when I ankle carry my 9mm derringer, and sometimes will pocket carry the PF9. But not often.

saggitar

New to the site!
Reaction score
I use 2 handguns, Depending on circumstances.......
1) Ruger SP101 357mag 2-1/4 " BBL with 7.0 grs. of TIGHTGROUP with Hornady 125 gr HP -XTP Bullet (5 Shot)

2) CZ 2075 Rami 9MM (3" BBL) with 5.7 grs. of UNIQUE with Hornady 115 gr HP-XTP (14 shot)

I have many other CCW Handguns, but these 2 are my BRUTALLY TESTED FAVORITES. ( Thousands of Rounds Both)

Latest posts

Top Bottom