what is your favorite ccw gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm carrying the fairly new Taurus 709 slim 9mm. Disappears in a IWB Crossbreed Supertuck.. very comfy and shoots well and the price is right. Eventually I would like to go to an M&P 9c to match my M&P Pro 9mm, but I'm concerned about it being so much wider.

B

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Kel-Tec P-32, because the .32 you have is better than the .45 you left at home. Plus a Kel-Tec P-11 rides in the car.

Tom K

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm carrying the fairly new Taurus 709 slim 9mm. Disappears in a IWB Crossbreed Supertuck.. very comfy and shoots well and the price is right. Eventually I would like to go to an M&P 9c to match my M&P Pro 9mm, but I'm concerned about it being so much wider.

B

I've looked at and like the 709 (compares favorable with the Kel-Tec PF-9), but how do you feel about the sharp corners they left at the front end of the slide? Does that bother you? I think I'd have to take a bastard file to it....

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tom, I haven't had any trouble carrying it the way I do. I either carry it in the Crossbreed IWB or i slip it in an outer breast pocket on a vest I have been wearing.. won't be able to do that in the summer though.

B

Latest posts

Top Bottom