What is your favorite knife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite knife?

• Total voters

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda thinking about getting another Spyderco, probably the Endura model they got or their Hawkbill.
Maybe one of their "Byrd" series blades, so what they're made in China, they're still SUPER good Spydercos. They're WAY less expensive than the other ones! :P
Also a nice Benchmade 5 inch butterfly knife would be nice to have even though it costs like an arm and a leg for one! I know their illegal to carry but just to have and do the flips and tricks you can do with one. I had a cheap butterfly knife before, so I know some tricks but not the SUPER DUPER fancy ones.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently this one

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_24_3amezuvy.jpg

Good carry for the weekend.

Sent from my GT-P5113

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around here, you'd get into a deep hole you for sure couldn't get yourself out of if you were caught with a butterfly knife.

If "around here" is McAllister, then your city ordinances are a copy of Oklahoma's laws and don't list butterfly knives or balisongs (sect 82-116). If you aren't using it to scare somebody, then it shouldn't even fall into "any other offensive weapon".

If "around here" is high school, then having a pair of fingernail clippers could probably get you into pretty serious trouble.

:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom