What is your favorite knife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite knife?

• Total voters

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buck Special, when it was still 440C steel.

I've field dressed hundreds of deer and elk with this one knife. Split the breast bone and skinned without sharpening. I've had this knife for 30 years now.

I have a skinning knife now, that is very good. Custom made in Stillwater. Mine was custom fit to my hand, and carries a lifetime sharpening guarantee. Rockwell 63.

http://www.mccroskeyknives.com/elk.html

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If "around here" is McAllister, then your city ordinances are a copy of Oklahoma's laws and don't list butterfly knives or balisongs (sect 82-116). If you aren't using it to scare somebody, then it shouldn't even fall into "any other offensive weapon".

If "around here" is high school, then having a pair of fingernail clippers could probably get you into pretty serious trouble.

:)

I guess it really depends on the length of the blade, but I wouldn't carry one though. What you gonna do, look fancy opening it and the bad guy is just gonna stand there and watch? :P

Bowler7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of knives come and gone through through the years but the Blackjack trail guide I picked up in early nineties will go with me to the end. Have a Bose custom muskrat that I really like just can't talk myself into carrying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpgOsborne 940

Latest posts

Top Bottom