What is your favorite knife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite knife?

• Total voters

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have one favorite but a few favorites. One is a birds eye maple queen trapper one is an Ed jones custom built to my specs with water buffalo handles the other in pic is a Moore maker that is my edc fixed blade. Durable sharpens well and is more of a tool to me than a knife. The other that isn't pictured is a puma fixed blade with stag handles with a sheath that also has a knapp bone saw. Got it from my dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_17_ady3uga5.jpg

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want me a Benchmade really badly, but not sure with what to go with. I know the 3 colors of boxes mean something like quality of the blade, I just forgot the order they go in. I think it (Best to Worst) is Blue, Black, then Red? Not quite sure on that.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_03_9a8a6eqa.jpg
I carry a Spyderco Wayne Goddard (discontinued) clipped in my pants or jeans pocket all the time and a Ka-Bar TDI non-serrated behind my duty belt just forward of the hip on my weak side when working. The TDI almost disappears behind the double speedloader case and the pepper spray case.

Last edited:

swcu_21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If i could only pick one folder it would be a Benchmade 940. In my line of work a fixed blade is not practical for edc. However, there is always a OKC Rat 3 in the car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom