What popular gun do you not understand the appeal of?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not understand the appeal of the AR or Glock. Not all that thrilled with the AK either. I would tried my Saiga for a good, wood stocked Mini 30 in a heartbeat, and I have fired less that 500 rounds thru it.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure, the more I think about it; the .30-06 Springfield cartridge because of WWI/WWII could be astronomical over 308/7.72X51 but who knows? When we think about belt fed machine guns the 7.62X51 numbers may jump significantly and there sure were a crap load of FN-FALs around the free world. Heck, I love them all... For what it's worth my absolute most priceless position is an M1A my Dad gave me but I sure do love my LE6920 too... Damn good to be an American is all I know....

IDK, but I would love to see the global usage numbers on 5.56 & 7.62 NATO (combined) vs 7.62x39! You can find Ak/sks rifles for the price of a couple chickens in places where a 15 year old, battery operated AM/FM radio is a luxury!
Plus, I was really that a human life is take by an AK variant once every 2 minutes, which means that it's highly likely that as you're reading this, someone, somewhere is bleeding out having just been shot by 7.62x39. (Lol and let's not forget the handful of ammo it took to hit with that 1 bullet!!!

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me it's not so much the appeal of a particular gun I don't get but the whole "tactical" thing and the guns that go along with it. To each his own but it's lost on me.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glocks and the sig p320

I feel nobody other than sig fanboys would care if the Army didn’t pick it up. Looks like a Lego pistol with a crazy high bore axis. Even after discovering they weren’t drop safe people still are all about them for some reason [emoji848].
I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom