What should I do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a new box of 20 count Cor-Bon 90gr JHP .380+p ammo in my gun cabinet. I had a PPK once upon a time and traded it off, because I didn't like it.

Should I hold on to the box of ammo in case I ever end up with another .380, or should I list it for trade in the classifieds and try to get some .38spl or 9mm?

Serious answers please. Thanks.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would trade for something I could use. If your not planning on getting a 380 soon hopefully the craziness will have stopped and you can buy 380 ammo anytime.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
The most obvious and correct course of action is to immediatly acquire a gun that will shoot that ammo.
I one picked up a bullet mold as part of a trade for a caliber I don't have. Of course I had to get a gun to shoot that caliber, otherwise having the mold would be a waste of resources.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I think I'll go ahead and list it for trade.

The most obvious and correct course of action is to immediatly acquire a gun that will shoot that ammo.
I one picked up a bullet mold as part of a trade for a caliber I don't have. Of course I had to get a gun to shoot that caliber, otherwise having the mold would be a waste of resources.

Yeah, but I mean it's a .380 is what I keep thinking. A 9mm short basically. With the Glock 26 or the M&P 9c being so small, 10 or 12 rds of 9mm beat the single stack PPK. I only have experience with the PPK, so I really don't know what other options of .380 are out there. If I wanted super small like a LCP, I would rather have 5 rds of .38spl in a J frame. Looks like I've talked myself out of the .380 ammo. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom