What size gun do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

full size or pocket pistol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
G-19 or 3" S&W 66 most of the time. Carry a P-32 in a neck holster as backup. Just got a Milt Sparks EX for my new 5" Colt Rail Gun. It may go into service as soon as I have it kitted out and tested fully for function. It seems to conceal pretty well.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
G-19 or 3" S&W 66 most of the time. Carry a P-32 in a neck holster as backup. Just got a Milt Sparks EX for my new 5" Colt Rail Gun. It may go into service as soon as I have it kitted out and tested fully for function. It seems to conceal pretty well.
How do you like that neck holster, i havent even thought about using one of those...?

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes i'll carry my m&p40c but most of the time it's a little 9mm. Have carred a pf9 for the last year and before that i packed a p11.
Just got a cm9 will be packing it iwb along with my p3at in my pocket.

sky428

T2 Armory
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that there has been a lot of debate about the smaller caliber rounds the their effectiveness in self defense situations. I don’t think there is any doubt that .45 would be better than a .380 when you life is on the line. The problem I run into is that I am usually wearing dress cloths and I am not able to conceal anything larger then my LCP . 380. I figure that I would rather have a .380 then nothing at all. Ideally I would keep a 45 in my center console of my car and my LCP in my pocket, but the way I understand it. The CC license only allows you to have one firearm in your position at a time.

sky428

T2 Armory
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
During the winter I am at times able to carry my HK USP 40 due to my jacket. Then the problem is that I can not take off my jacket when indoors at public places because it would expose my firearm. That is why my LCP is in my pocket more often then not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom