What Skills do you possess?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Survival Skills do you possess?

• Total voters

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In talking about prepping, GED, BB and I started talking about how we used to live, and how it would impact our lives if we had to go back to it. I hear a lot of talk of people prepping for TEOTWAWKI, but wonder how prepared they truly are? In preparing this poll, I realize that I need to brush up on some old skills myself.

There are a lot of more things I could put, but it limited me to 10 options. I made it public, not to embarass anyone, but if we see others that have a skill set we need, we can reach out and see if we can learn from them.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be critical, just skills(hobbies) that I have.

Didn't take it that way at all!!

I agree, gardening and canning are very important!

I meant to put reloading on there, it was an oversight.

People don't realize that brewing and distilling are not just for drinking purposes. You can distill water, alcohol for medicinal, and fuel. There will always be a need for painkillers, and when there are no pharmacies, what are you going to do? Trade and barter are other skills.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I appears early on in this thread some folks could stand some medical training to prepare.
There are actually some schools/training out there on this very subject, well worth the time to take.

Latest posts

Top Bottom